Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Laura Ingraham: Steve Bannon Ran Campaign 'That Beat The Clintons, The Obamas, And The Bushes'

On Monday’s On The Record with host Tucker Carlson, conservative radio host and author Laura Ingraham said she would “seriously consider” becoming President-Elect Donald Trump’s press secretary if offered the position and defended chief strategist Steve Bannon against the media smear campaign.

Asked if she would take the position of White House press secretary if offered the position, Ingraham said she may.

“I have my company, Lifezette, radio, Fox. I write a bunch of books. It’s a big decision, but I’m at the point where if my country needs me and if I can do something to actually, you know, advance the Trump agenda which is stuff I have written about now for 15 years, trade, immigration and renewing America, then I obviously have to seriously consider that.”

Carlson asked if rumored hawkish Cabinet picks would signal a change in the Trump administration’s foreign policy.

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bring him on board! And keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

I thot hers was the best speech at the convention...bar none.