Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Who Am I Answer

I am John Mitchell, former Attorney General in the Nixon Administration.

Unfortunately, due to my involvement in Watergate, I went to jail for corruption. While my lawyer tried to get me off, the government (and the people) didn't see me as innocent.

You can read more about my story and the Watergate scandal at this site.

For those not alive during my time in the sun, you should give Watergate a look. Hillary Clinton was fired from the investigation because she lied and stole evidence. Now, her boss wishes he had turned her into the Bar for disbarment for her own clever devious actions back in the day.

I died on November 19, 1988 at my home in DC of a massive heart attack.

Dare to be informed!

3 comments:

LastMohican said...

I read an article the other day about her watergate experience. Now her camp is denying she was fired and even said her boss did not have the authority to hire or fire anyone. I forget all the details but it's more or less what you would expect from that pos demon-crat party.

Anonymous said...

Joe, I can't thank you enough for posting these stories. Many of your readers were indoctrinated in the government/public school system as were their parents and grandparents, so they never learned 'true' history...

Anonymous said...

I read a piece where her former boss said, in quotes, that he couldn't fire her, but that he would have in a second if he could.
He further said that she had lied and withheld evidence in the Watergate case, and should have been sanctioned by the bar, if not disbarred.

Lied and withheld evidence... those seem to be a common theme in her adult life.