Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Lost Dog 10-12-16

I am desperate to find my dog that ran away while I was walking him behind the mall in Salisbury last night around 7 pm across from the millpond apts, he is a little shy, he was just adopted 2 weeks ago, and while I was out he was spooked by a car and ran into the woods carrying his harness and retractable leash with him, even after searching all night and today we still have had no luck, his name is Watson he is almost 40 lbs, he is very gentle and a scaredy cat

Phone Number 443-944-4836
Alternative Phone Number (my father) 443-523-6064

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope someone finds him ASAP this poor dog deserves a forever home now and hunting breeds are especially shy, please everyone find him before he is hurt.

Anonymous said...

My heart dropped to the floor reading this. If only I lived in that area I would be out myself helping to find him.

"I PRAY this dog is found safe."

Anonymous said...

I live here in the neighborhood. I'm keeping an eye out for you.

Anonymous said...

Praying for a safe return

Anonymous said...

Put up reward signs and ask people to call if spotted! Once spotted may need to call animal control to help set a trap since the dog is skiddish. I pray you find your buddy. Dogs will hide some during the day and then come out at dusk. Don't give up. Keep posting in the blog with updates. That way animal lovers can continue to help!

Anonymous said...

Please check in and around the woods where he was last seen. His leash could be hung up around a tree and might not be able to get back to you. Maybe another dog could track his scent. Praying for his safe return bless his heart. He is so beautiful. Don't give up.

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering if the police might be willing to have their police dog help track and find this dog (only if the police dog would approach friendly). Just a thought that may be worth checking into as this precious dog deserves to be found. As someone else mentioned, his leash could be caught up preventing him from going back home.

Another idea is that the Wicomico County Human Society would most likely be willing to set a trap in or near those woods where you saw him enter.

unknown said...

He was sighted and he got out of his leash my wife knows the owner. Please keep a look out.

Anonymous said...

put a lot of something of the owners out where he can find it. He may be drawn to it.