Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, August 03, 2016

Mother Of Benghazi Victim: Hillary Clinton 'Kills People'

Patricia Smith, mother of one of the Americans who was killed in the Benghazi terrorist attack said on Monday that Hillary Clinton “kills people.”

Appearing on “CNN Newsroom with Brooke Baldwin” in the wake of Clinton’s Fox News Sunday interview where the Democratic nominee criticized Smith’s recollection of events surrounding her son Sean’s death, Smith said, “I’m very much against the way I was treated. I was treated like dirt. I don’t think the Khan family was treated that way but I was treated like dirt, I was called a liar.”

Clinton “went on TV many times, and nodding her head thinking that she is so wonderful and she knows everything and I know nothing and I was just imagining this. I don’t imagine my son getting killed. I don’t imagine that at all. But why would she say that to me and what would she say to the Khans?”

Later Smith added, “We have a rotten government.”

More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We really do have a rotten government.

Anonymous said...

We dont have a rotten government just the people currently in power. They should all be hung as traitors

Anonymous said...

Sadly people are going to vote her in to be our next President. It's such an awful shame.

LastMohican said...

Anonymous said...
We dont have a rotten government just the people currently in power. They should all be hung as traitors

August 3, 2016 at 5:11 PM

Yes, we DO have a rotten gov't. Saying it is just the people in power doesn't make sense since those in power ARE the gov't. And it will remain that way because Americans are fat, happy and lazy. They won't get up off their sofa's to do anything to make it better. They keep waiting for someone to come along and fix all their problems and tell them what they want to hear.