Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Armed Grandma: ‘I Decided That It’s Either Them or Me’

An armed grandma who confronted three suspects in her home said, “I decided that it’s either them or me.”

The incident occurred Tuesday afternoon in Boynton Beach, Florida.

According to CBS 12, a suspect began “banging” on the grandma’s door and ringing her doorbell around 12:45 pm. Through the peephole she saw the suspect leave and return with “a T-shirt over his head” and she noticed he was “putting on gloves.”

The grandma immediately moved toward her bedroom to retrieve her handgun and, as she did, the sound of breaking glass filled the house. She said, “It was really scary,” and added, “I decided that it’s either them or me, you know. I had to save my life.”

The grandma stood inside her bedroom with the gun raised and trained on the doorway...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for her!!!
This Granny is going to be armed too!

Anonymous said...

Good job lady.....