Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, June 03, 2016

WATCH | Father of murder victim attacks killer in court

CLEVELAND - An East Cleveland man convicted of killing three women was attacked in court Thursday by the father of one of his victims.

Earlier in the day, Michael Madison was sentenced to die by lethal injection. He was convicted of killing 38-year-old Angela Deskins, 28-year-old Shetisha Sheeley and 18-year-old Shirellda Terry.

The victims' families were speaking to the court when Terry's father jumped across the table towards Madison.

"I guess in our hearts...we're supposed to forgive this clown...who's touched our families...taken my child," Terry's father said before lunging at Madison.

More including video

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should have left him in the room alone for 10 minutes and saved the taxpayers millions.

Anonymous said...

That would have been me!

Anonymous said...

I would be waiting in the prisoner transfer area with my Riot Shotgun!

Anonymous said...

I think in cases where its positive the person did such crimes the family should get to have as much time as possible without killing the convicted to inflict as much pain as possible only to have them heal up and inflict again till its injection time

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'd wait a couple years then sit up on a hill or a tall building where I'd have a clear line of sight of the prison play ground yard. Boom.