Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Some Gay Men Say They Will Support Trump After Orlando Shooting

Some gay men are saying that they are moving their support in the presidential election to likely Republican candidate Donald Trump in the aftermath of the Orlando gay club shootings, according to Red Alert Politics.

On a pro-Trump message board site on Reddit, a user whose screen name is 4yyy wrote, "I'm American, I'm gay. I used to think Trump was full of [expletive]. Today everything changed. My friend was one of the victims in Orlando, I've never been more ready for Trump to take office."

The user added, "I'm shaken. I'm a mess. I'm broken, but I've never been more determined for a leader to actually take charge and make a change. How do I get started? How do I help this man lead us into a safer country."

Reddit user snowduckling said that the Orlando shooting has changed his mind about his vote for president.

"I am a gay man and this disgusting incident has persuaded me to join the Trump train! It's about time that I jumped ship," the user wrote.

More

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome all Gays, get on the train

Anonymous said...

LGBTQ, et al, you are welcome to join us. Everything that Hillary and her gang has told you is good for only Hillary and her gang; you are only pawns and afterthoughts in her scheme of things.

Anonymous said...

Smartest decision they can make, Twitter is currently blocking "gaysfortrump"

Anonymous said...

It will be fun having more gays at the Trump rallies. Hopefully they will play better music...

Anonymous said...

It's like this, if Donald Trump isn't elected then every single gay just needs to walk around with a gigantic target on their backs. Either that or go back in the closet. Muslims hate gays. There is no gilding this lily. They are outraged that they may have to face the law if they refuse to rent to gays or do business with them and gays need to understand and accept this. No one is going to change them. Just because they may be nice to your face the fact is they hate gays more anything else on the earth and if you fell over dead in front of them they would first thank Allah and then spit on you. Gays are not safe in this country anymore. If you get right down to it we all aren't but gays especially.