Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, May 05, 2016

Trump Praises Cruz's Courage: 'Smart Guy'

Donald Trump Tuesday praised Ted Cruz as a "smart guy" after the Texas senator quit the Republican presidential race in light to the developer's landslide victory in the Indiana primary.

"I have met some of the most incredible competitors that I have ever competed against right here in the Republican Party," Trump said to cheering supporters at his victory speech at Trump Tower in New York City.

"We started off with 17 — and just so you understand, Ted Cruz, I don't know if he likes me or if he doesn't like me, but he is one hell of a competitor.

"He is a tough, smart guy," Trump continued. "And he has got an amazing future. He's got an amazing future.

More here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I didn't hear Kasich say he quit last night. WTF? He must be on team with Cruz to be the spoilers at the Convention.

So, both are lower than worm bellies, right? Neither is giving their delegates up.

Anonymous said...

Did Marco give up his delegates?