Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, April 05, 2016

Chris Wallace: I Thought Michelle Fields ‘Completely Misrepresented’ Battery ‘Early On’

On this weekend’s broadcast of “Fox News Sunday,” while discussing Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump’s campaign manager Corey Lewandowski being charged with misdemeanor battery in an incident involving former Breitbart News reporter Michelle Fields at a Jupiter, FL campaign event on March 6, host Chris Wallace said he agreed with Trump’s assertion that Fields exaggerated the incident.

Partial transcript as follows:

TRUMP: Then when she wrote out, early on, before she knew she was on tape, that she was practically thrown to the ground. I wish I had it here. That didn’t happen. Okay? Do you agree with that?

WALLACE: I agree with you.

TRUMP: Excuse me. She lied. Do you agree she lied?

WALLACE: I think she completely misrepresented it early on. I do.

GO HERE to view video.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, "misrepresent" is the new word for "lie"?

Anonymous said...

3:27-Maybe after this election is over we can return to straight talk and telling it like it is.

Anonymous said...

So is misspoke