Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, March 18, 2016

Donald Trump: “There Will Be Riots” If GOP Denies Him Nomination

… HE’S PROBABLY RIGHT, TOO

The “Republican” establishment is clearly making moves to deny Donald Trump the GOP presidential nomination. In fact they’ve got their “compromise candidate” for a contested convention already lined up, it appears.

You know … since plans A, B and C fell apart.

What does Trump think of the effort to unseat him?

“I think you’d have riots,” Trump said on CNN’s New Day, just hours after winning three additional states in his front-running bid to become the GOP nominee.

“I think we’ll win before getting to the convention,” Trump added. “But I can tell you, if we didn’t and if we’re 20 votes short or if we’re 100 short and we’re at 1,100 and somebody else is at 500 or 400, because we’re way ahead of everybody, I don’t think you can say that we don’t get it automatically.”

More

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, he's not inciting anything...

Anonymous said...

If so, the riot's will be the doing of the cowards from the left. Don't blame it on Mr.Trump when the rioter's get trumped....I mean thumped.

Anonymous said...

Sounds good, I need a new flat screen TV, and a Xbox setup. I want to get involved in that "Alternative shopping" program like in Baltimore.

Anonymous said...

I doubt there will be riots. Just a bunch of angry people throwing up memes all over the internet.

Anonymous said...

I agree 11:15

Anonymous said...

Just will be a bunch of people not show up to vote. Giving the election to the dems
IDIOTS new spelling for GOP