Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, February 18, 2016

WOW!

It's a hell of a statement when you look to your left and see a Lost Animal in the Top 5 Posts of the Week. 

In case you weren't aware, we do not have control over what articles make the Top 5 Posts. That is done by Google. 

That being said, these are articles that have been viewed thousands and thousands of times, sometimes upwards of 40,000 views. 

I have always stated the Lost Animal Posts are very close to being my favorite part of this Website. In most cases ALL of these posted animals are reunited with their owners on average within 20 minutes. 

So thanks for viewing these particular articles. It says a LOT about the kind of viewers we have here on Salisbury News. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm an animal lover , I didn't used to be until I went to a shelter. It was so sad , I came home with my new addition to our family.
Bella is a loving companion that has been with us for 9 years.
These posts are very popular and supply the needed information to recover many animals , Thanks. " The Lion Will Lay With The Lamb" in Heaven.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you made it clear that google decides the top 5 posts.For some stupid reason I thought they were agenda driven.Most visitors to this site love animals,including myself.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your service to our little friends.

Anonymous said...

It never ceases to amaze me how many animals you find. You are doing God's work.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for providing this format. As we are aware, or should be aware, pets and animals have no voice

Anonymous said...

You're a man "after many hearts" when
it comes to animals!

Thanks so much for helping with the
many things done pertaining to them!

Anonymous said...

We must care for our fuzzy friends. Life would not be as full without them.