Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Hillary Uses Black Accent In Chat With Sharpton

Hillary Clinton appeared to mimic Rev. Al Sharpton’s accent on Tuesday while standing right next to the civil rights activist.

“My lips are sealed,” Clinton said in an affected accent after an event at the Harlem headquarters of Sharpton’s National Action Network.

The comment came after Politico reporter Annie Karni asked Sharpton if he plans to endorse Clinton.

“You’ve got to watch her,” Sharpton said, drawing Clinton’s attention to Karni. “She’s trying to ask whether I’m endorsing. I told her only you know, and I’m not telling.”

More

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate her but it is normal human behavior to adapt or chameleon. That's all I learned from my 150k education. I really should have got a nice car and a surf board. It would have taken me further.

Anonymous said...

Criminals endorsing criminals... imagine that.

Anonymous said...

1039. Now you know it looks and sounds ridiculous! Be your own person! At what point did you start looking for work? 80k mark or 150k mark?

Anonymous said...

Every time this happens, I just see hillary's face on the woman who spoke jive, in the movie Airplane!

Anonymous said...

in a word: Fake

Anonymous said...

I wonder how the media would react to Trump doing a "black accent" whatever that is, anyway.

Anonymous said...

Trying to get that extra black vote.

Anonymous said...

11:00 I have been working since I was sixteen. I come from a poor family that happens to be white. Sorry no entitlement here. Worked all through college as well.

Anonymous said...

And they all believe her too

Anonymous said...

don't forget she was born a poor black girl on a plantation