Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, November 01, 2015

A Comment Worthy Of A Post 10-29-15

Anonymous said...

Joe i hear tim spies gave back his contributions money ,he is all charchter why not do a post on it ?October 29, 2015 at 8:50 AM


Publishers Notes: I did confirm Mr. Spies did in fact not cash all of the checks he received and decided to return them to all of his supporters. He is setting an example for all local elections. He is in it because he cares.

Realtors from Washington and New York are sending in PAC money to other candidates in the tens of thousands of dollars through very expensive printing and mailers. You truly have to wonder WHY outside sources well out of the Salisbury area would be so interested in spending so much money on this local election. 

Could it be because the property values are dropping to 1960's prices and they can make so much money here as long as the market remains in stage 4 cancer? 

Anyhow, good for Tim Spies.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do and will always support Tim Spies he has my vote. I wish he had run for mayor or you Joe, I do not trust Jake Day, I remember when we were first introduced to him on your blog, I remember his military record he referred to was not as he stated and a lot he says and does do not ring true he seems to change depending on what group or person he is talking to. I was talking to him at one roundtable meeting and as soon as he saw someone I guess he wanted to latch onto he walked away before our conversation was done, not even saying a word of apology or explanation, rude little man.

Paul A. said...

Good man Tim,,,)
The only man with character.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us know about this!

Keep us informed about the "low lifes"
in the race to win.

Tim will have my vote---his character,
morals are waaaaaaaaaaay beyond the others.

Anonymous said...

Baby Boomers are retiring----
New York, Jersey people will
be moving here due to lower taxes.

Anonymous said...

Good!! Maybe I can sell my house and get the hell outta here!!!

Anonymous said...

It's all about the money that special interests put into elections but don't put into making the city a better place.
I'm happy that Spies rejected special interest support in favor of honorably running his campaign. He is a humble, caring and capable man, with a high sense of what's morally right.
My vote will be for him.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Nice work Mr. Spies.

Anonymous said...

I would love to have the $ Heath was GIVEN for all the mailers sent out for him. I received the fifth one today in the mail. All I do is throw them away. I refuse to vote for a liar, and a fraud. That also goes for Fake Day.

Anonymous said...

DO not vote for Ireton please pass the word EVERYWHERE.

Anonymous said...

Our own, home town Mr.Trump! Thanks, Tim! You have my vote. I've been a fan of yours for years because you sit there and defend the Citizen's interests and tax monies every meeting. I urge all voters to lean on this man!

Anonymous said...

Support the real estate and landlord interests over those of the people? No!!
Councilman Spies has my vote.

Anonymous said...

Give the vote to Jack Heath, Muir Boda and Shanie Shields for a council controlled by realtors and landlords and all of their silent partners.

Phronesis said...

Has any council candidate done this before?

Anonymous said...

I am not surprised. It's the kind of thing that Tim does. Vote for him and expect more of the same.

Anonymous said...

I received a several mailers from the Realtors for Boda. I also have received to hand written post cards from Boda and he knocked on my door three times, including this morning. I have not had any other candidate show up at my door. He is sincere, professional and obviously working very hard. To be honest, I did not vote for him the last two times he ran but he has earned my vote this time around.