Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Hillary Clinton's Speaking Skills Raise Doubts

Since stepping down as secretary of state, Hillary Clinton has made hundreds of speeches for which she has been paid handsomely, but her ineffective delivery and frequent gaffes have some questioning her strength as a presidential candidate.

"Given that she has been in public life since 1992, it's a bit incongruous to consider that her speaking style is often so lacking. She has yet to master 'the big speech,' which is part of the toolbox of any major politician," contends The Washington Post's Nia-Malika Henderson.

While making speeches and appearances on behalf of candidates during the midterm elections has kept her name in the public's mind, Clinton's frequent missteps and verbal gaffes exposes her lack of political skills in their mind as well.

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is lying considered a speaking skill these days?

I must have gone to a different school...

Anonymous said...

Oh, God, the race card on BARBIE?
her me and say nothing?


Hey, I paid a different price for my yellow & white dog than I did for my black dog. Should I complain about that as a race issue or just plain a point of purchase issue, or can't I just not let it bother me?
If you run a million of one item, but only a tenth of the next one, ONE WILL BE CHEAPER THAN THE OTHER!

Anonymous said...

She has had medical problems that may explain some of her issues. However she is steeped in a past full of unsavoryness