Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, November 03, 2014

What A Load Of CRAP From Democrats!!!!!

Joe --

I think you know by now how incredibly high the stakes are on November 4th, especially for women. And if we don't want to wake up on November 5th and find ourselves on the fast track back in time on women's rights, it's critical that Democrats vote.

That starts with you, Joe.

Will you take a moment to confirm your polling place, and then forward this email to three of your friends?

If the Republicans take back the Senate, one of the first things they will try to dismantle will be a woman's right to make her own personal health care decisions. This year, I have been appalled again and again by decisions from the GOP and even the Supreme Court that attack a woman's right to choose, and this is our chance to take action.

Our votes on Tuesday are all that can stop Republicans from doing even more damage.

So please, even if you remember your polling place, take a moment to confirm that it hasn't changed, and check that your friends and family have a plan for where and when to vote.

Thanks for stepping up, Joe. And if you get your friends to vote, tell them thanks from me!

Scarlett Johansson

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately scare tactics such as this do work on democrat women as they are intellectually inferior.

Anonymous said...

7:04 Took the words out of my mouth. However, there are enough rock headed males who will look at it and start thinking about Scarlett's boobs, and vote D.

Anonymous said...

okay scarlett, what were the "decisions from the GOP and even the Supreme Court that attack a woman's right to choose"? I guess i missed those decisions

Anonymous said...

HUH....WHAT??!!

Anonymous said...

I am a woman.
I have abundant choices of birth control.
I do not believe that the Republicans seek to manage me or limit me in any way.
I do not feel held back in the workplace.
Instead I feel STOLEN FROM with every paycheck I earn so I can fund irresponsible men and women.
Raise your standards, ladies.
turn my tax dollars into education for underprivileged BUT HARDWORKING youth and solve the problems. New foodstamp or welfare dollars should be dependent on work training or education transcripts or limited to 60 days. Raise the bar and people will RISE TO IT. You can't solve someone's money problems with money.
I'm a woman who is offended by women insisting that the government tale care of us! This is 2014. You aren't oppressed, ladies. You can have your beauty and your brains....now take care of yourselves!