Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Barack Obama = Black On Black Crime

YET THE LOVE REMAINS UNDYING …

U.S. President Barack Obama is the nation’s first black president … or half-black, if you want to be precise about it. We don’t … because Obama’s skin color has never mattered to us. Nor did Mitt Romney‘s religion. And neither does the party affiliation of either of these two big government hacks.

Color and creed have precisely zero to do with one’s fidelity to founding American liberties or free market principles. And apparently neither does party label (see Exhibit A).

We don’t like Obama for the simple reason that he – like the vast majority of Democrats and “Republicans” in Washington, D.C. – is bad for the country on multiple levels.

Obama has been especially harmful to black Americans – the constituency that helped deliver him the White House and breathlessly hailed his historic election as the most visible manifestation of a post-racial nation.

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember this decline in economics for blacks during the clinton presidency. My income stayed dormant during the Clinton era while everything continued to increase (bread, milk, meats etc. etc.). I bounced back during the Bush era (brought a home, received decent pay raises, and was able to enjoy my life without pitching pennies). Today, I lost my job. Lost my home. On food stamps. Still unemployed. This is not an Obama issue. This is a Democrat Issue. It is clear to me that democrats don't care about people period. I'm a register democrat. I will be changing that.

Anonymous said...

I penny pitch when Clinton was president. I had a few dollars to spend when Bush was president. I have NO pennies to pitch with Obama as president. For the first time in my entire life at 57, I get food stamps too.