Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Top 10 Reasons to Vote Democrat in 2014

I can only take credit for #10, but thought you’d get a kick out of this.

10. I’ll vote Democrat because I can’t wait for college football season to be delayed or cancelled because the student athletes are union employees.

9. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe oil company’s profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn’t.



8. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better jo
Read More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"liberal judges rewriting the Constitution?" Someone needs to be told Scalia is conservative...

Anonymous said...

I wish some democrat out there would come on here and tell us what they have to be proud of.