Berlin, Md. – The National Weather Service has extended the Winter Storm Warning until midnight tonight. Due to the weather forecast, Atlantic General Hospital has implemented their Inclement Weather Policy as of 1 p.m. today. Due to inclement weather Atlantic General Hospital and Health System has announced the following closures:
• All Atlantic General Health System (AGHS) and the Atlantic Health Center offices will close at 1 pm today. Patients are being notified. At this time AGHS will reopen at 8 am, Tuesday.
• Scheduled outpatient diagnostic services will maintain their normal operating hours.
• The Outpatient Lab will be closing at 1 pm.
• Atlantic ImmediCare will remain open. If the Rite Aid pharmacy closes the clinics will also close.
• The Nursing Town Hall meetings scheduled for 2 pm today and 7:30 am on March 4 have been canceled.
For further information about closures and cancellations during the storm, please visit: