Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

THE JOB INTERVIEW !

Mujibar was trying to get a job in India .

The Personnel Manager said, 'Mujibar,
You have passed all the tests, except one.
It is a simple test of your English language skills.
Unless you pass it, you cannot qualify for this job.'

Mujibar said, 'I am ready.'

The manager said,
'You must make a sentence using the words
Yellow, Pink, andGreen .'

Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said,
'Mister manager, I am ready.'

The manager said, 'Go ahead.'

Mujibar said,
'The telephone goes green, green,
And I pink it up, and say,
Yellow, this is Mujibar.'

Mujibar now works at a call center.

No doubt you have spoken to him.
I know I have.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just got off the phone with him, works at Comcast!

Anonymous said...

"Just got off the phone with him, works at Comcast!"

Well, he must have a brother at Verizon because I just talked to him.