Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Guerrero Stops By Albero Ranch Before Heading Back To California

I have to tell you, it was a VERY interesting evening having Fernando and friends come by and meet all the animals. We don't call it the Ranch for nothing.

Even cooler was having the opportunity to invite Fernando into my Man Cave, The Billiard Room. He was fascinated seeing MY past professional life including pictures of great Billiard Legends, articles of my past, all of which had nothing to do with Boxing. I had no idea he'd be so amazed.

Here's the funny part. So here I'm showing him pictures of me in the Color of Money and all my memorabilia from the making of the movie. For once I'M excited to show him my past and guess what, he had NO clue. He doesn't know of the movie, Tom Cruise, Paul Newman, NOTHING! POP goes MY bubble! 

Oh well, at least I finally got him in MY RING. It was a wonderful evening with great company.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I didn't know you were in "Color of Money" Cool - I have a VCR tape of that movie (Yes VCR, not CD). I'm going to snuggle down with my honey and watch it tonight while snowed in. Wonder if we can figure out which is you. Give us a clue as to your name.