Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, December 16, 2013

Magnum - Lost Dog: UPDATE

I live on Wainwright Ave and him and his sister were both let out around midnight last night to go potty. They never came back. His sister, Heidi (a 9 month old lab) was found hit by a car on Old Ocean City Rd headed north just past Walston Switch Rd at around 8 am this morning. I had to have her put her down because she had a broken back. I have 3 small children who got Magnum as a Christmas present from me last week and are already very distraught from the loss of Heidi, so hopefully someone know where he is!! He is on medication that he desperately needs!! He is a very easy going dog and has on a red collar. We were going to take him today to get his tag for his collar. He is UTD on all shots and was neutered on 12/4/13. My email address is concal0205@hotmail.com and my cell phone number is 443-783-9729.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awe i really hope you find him! I saw this post on fb thru one of my friends :[ really hope he finds his way home!!!

Anonymous said...

SO very sorry for your loss of Heidi! Hoping for the safe return of Magnum.

Anonymous said...

Glad Magnum's back home. I reposted your post of FB that I had seen from a former co-worker. So Sorry about Heidi.

Anonymous said...

So glad u found Magnum! I have embroidered collars on my dogs with name and no. on them. Tags fall off . So sorry to hear about Heidi!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear he's OK.Try actually walking him from now on.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Joe for not posting my first response to this. Sorry for you loss and the trauma your kids are experiencing. Not saying this is you , but most likely it is. Too many people have dogs and do not retain control and supervision. Before you put the animal, your family, and you thru such trauma, please go to Salisbury Kennel Club and go online to study what it takes to be a responsible dog owner. Nobody deserves the pain. Ignorance is no alibi!! Please do the right thing!!