Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, December 02, 2013

Amazon Testing Deliveries By Drone

Online retailer Amazon announced Sunday that it is planning a new delivery service in which products would be delivered with the use of unmanned drones.

Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos unveiled the so-called "Octocopters" in an interview that aired Sunday on CBS "60 Minutes," and claimed that the drones would not be ready to take flight for another four or five years. However, after the interview aired, Amazon released a statement promising that "Prime Air vehicles will be as normal as seeing mail trucks on the road today."

More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fraud and theft... and now they want to send unmanned helicopters to my house? Glad I switch long ago.

Anonymous said...

I thought this was a joke when I first saw the photo.

Anonymous said...

Thats ALL we need thousands of these things flying around day/Night.

Anonymous said...

9:35 It will make for good target practice... gear me up for shooting geese with my rifle.

Oops, sorry... sometimes I like to pretend I'm an idiot hunter from one the fine hunt clubs that surround us.