Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, September 23, 2013

Missing Cat 9-19-13 UPDATE

Dear Mr. Albero,

I have lost my dear cat "Pop-Tart". He is a 10 year old small maincoon, orange tiger in color with white belly. Our family is heartbroken and was hoping that you could post the information for us as soon as possible.

He disappeared from our yard in Westbury Acres on Tuesday night. He is not a wanderer and never ever stays gone for long, and never overnight.

Please help me find my cat if you can. I am sending you a picture of him.

Thank You So Much

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep looking you'll find him!

Anonymous said...

So glad you found your cat and love love the name Pop-Tart.

Anonymous said...

Love to hear these happy endings for the pet and owner!