Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, September 30, 2013

Classics For A Cause



Hi Mr. Albero,
I am a student at James M. Bennett High School. On November 16th, a friend and I will be giving a piano concert to benefit the SWAC Instrument Barn. The Instrument Barn gives instruments to young, low-income students who are interested in joining band or orchestra. I was wondering if you could help me publicize the event through your blog. I have attached a flyer with information about the event below. Anything you could do to assist us in making the event public would be very much appreciated.
Thank you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do hope people will support this. The Manizades are amazing people and their children reflect that. Shame that Mike Dunn was so rude and insulting to Mrs. Manizade. He is not fit to lick her shoes.