Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Powerful Op-Ed: “As A Democrat, I Am Disgusted With President Obama”

What are you thinking, Mr President?

Is this really the legacy you want for yourself: the chief executive who trampled rights, destroyed privacy, heightened secrecy, ruined trust, and worst of all, did not defend but instead detoured around so many of the fundamental principles on which this country is founded?

And I voted for you. I’ll confess you were a second choice. I supported Hillary Clinton first. I said at the time that your rhetoric about change was empty and that I feared you would be another Jimmy Carter: aggressively ineffectual.

Never did I imagine that you would instead become another Richard Nixon: imperial, secretive, vindictive, untrustworthy, inexplicable.

More

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

my only comment to this was "Hillary Clinton" first choice, really... You are a Dumocrat.

Anonymous said...

Legacy?? What's that? Just something that is written in our children's history books that can be changed at will by the publisher... Why would Ob' care about his legacy??

Anonymous said...

My first choice was Ron Paul. Every one else is worthless .

Anonymous said...

I'm not so sure you should have said all of that about the guy, you may not have a job, or a home, or .......... Who even knows how much you could end up losing for speaking your mind these days. Gone are the days when we had freedom of speech. Now we have "political correctness." I better go, before I say something I'll regret.

Anonymous said...

I'll take Nixon over Carter and Obammie any day.

Anonymous said...

yet, if given the opportunity, the author would again vote for obama with reckless abandon because you just can't deny obamas potential for doing good. MORON!

Anonymous said...

BS ALERT!When you hear this BS remember 2014 is around the corner and they want to keep sucking our money.

Anonymous said...

If he's dumb enough to want Hillarious in the WH, there's no help out there for him. Whoever he votes for would be the wrong choice, because he's only ]ooking in the Democrat/ Liberal pool.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
My first choice was Ron Paul. Every one else is worthless .

August 27, 2013 at 1:32 PM

And voting for your first choice was a vote for Obama. GUILTY as Charged!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I'll take Nixon over Carter and Obammie any day.

August 27, 2013 at 1:48 PM

You beat me to it.