Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, August 25, 2013

GUESS WHAT AL JAZEERA AMERICA IS ASKING ITS VIEWERS TO DO AHEAD OF ITS LAUNCH

Al Jazeera America is spearheading a letter-writing campaign to get people to request the new network be added to their channel lineup.

Al Jazeera America begins broadcasting Tuesday but will only be available in about 50 million homes. A link on the network’s website allows users to search whether the channel is available in their neighborhood, and provides a form letter for potential customers to request it from their TV providers.

“I am writing to request that you add Al Jazeera America as part of your channel lineup. I want to watch Al Jazeera America for its objective, balanced, in-depth news reporting on stories that matter,” the letter states. “Please let me know when I can expect to see Al Jazeera America as a channel option.”

More

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm ready to give them a whirl. Cant be any worse than watching "breaking news" on Prince Harry on CNN or the minions spewing nonsense on Fox News.

Anonymous said...

I will make sure I write my cable provider.. and swith to one who is not going to carry the channel!

Anonymous said...

call your cable provider and insist they carry glenn beck if they insist on carrying al jazeera. comcast is carrying al jazeera.

10:19 and others that think like you; do you realize that a portion of the money you pay your cable provider will go to al jazeera and then to "others" that don't like us???

wake up...

Anonymous said...

Whats next Sharia...

Anonymous said...

1038 a portion of the money I spend on cable, groceries, gas, taxes, and more all goes to others who either don't like me or don't have my best interest in mind. And by "others" I'm NOT just referring to islamist terrorist. So YOU wake up.

Anonymous said...

Exactly why I get my free cable from the internet... along with movies before regal gets them. And I choose what I want.

Anonymous said...

Americans can be sucked into anything as long as it is packaged right.

Anonymous said...

Time to cancel all Comcast cable communications subscriptions.

Anonymous said...

direct tv aLREADY HAS IT.

Anonymous said...

And stupid so called informed Americans call WE PREPPERS CRAZY!!!