Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, August 03, 2013

Expect The Daily Times To Kiss PRMC's Rear End Tomorrow

Salisbury News has learned the Daily Times will be publishing an article about unhappy employees at PRMC. I GUESS SO, AFTER 300+ COMMENTS ON SBYNEWS.COM.

Did you expect anything different. They are bought and paid for by advertisers and will do whatever it takes to imply to the public things are not as bad as they truly are. 

By the way, can someone confirm that PRMC gave back the two vacation days Salisbury News published? Hey, who knows. Maybe after the Daily Times article PRMC will actually treat their employees like us US American Citizens or even humans and pay them the salaries they deserve. Oh, that's right, I forgot. The DT's is usually in the business  of brown nosing their advertisers, not calling them out for who they really are. 

If PRMC did give back the two vacation days, to all PRMC employees, you're welcome. 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was recently a pt there---I can tell you 3rd floor definately needs " a revision " on their help there.
I don't know how they ever won the recent award that was published in the Daily Times!

Anonymous said...

That place is horrible many employees lost their jobs after many years of service... the HR department is corrupt and if you don't kiss their "A@@" your GONE !!! they don't care about their employees or the patients. They act like they do but its very untrue... just look at the amount of unemployment cases they have lost!!! after failing to prove valid reasons for termination. maybe the eastern shore will get lucky and one of the large hospitals will take over, then maybe everyone will be treated equal..

Anonymous said...

Recently visited a patient in SCU in the Layfield Tower. The nursing really lacks so very much there. Those patients are very sick and when you go out to the desk for assistance you have to wait. Also a Respiratory Tech came to give the patient a treatment and she was so rude to visiting family and showed no compassion to the patient. She does not need a job like she has.

trishp92 said...

I had a miscarriage and was taken to this hospital they told me I had kidney stones never check my babies never let me see a obgyn pumped my Iv full of morphine and sent me home with more narcotics and was instructed to take meds and drink a lot of water to pass stones next day I misscarried twins I would rather die then go back to this horrible hospital

Anonymous said...

Nope. No vacation days back. Lies.

Anonymous said...

Will be fun to see how Tom Claybaugh defends Dr. Naleppa's grossly hi salary. Cant wait to read story and editorial. Their history sometimes is to attack something in the newsy strory and then apologize and suck up in the sunday editorial. then they can tell the person they attacked that they didn't really mean it. Watch I will bet I'm right.

Anonymous said...

I asked my manager if we are getting back our PTO days and the answer was NO. this was 3 days ago.

Anonymous said...

No pto and they are getting rid of lpn

Anonymous said...

They did not give back the vacation days and most departments had meetings saying the article in daily times was coming out and stuck up for Peggy's salary and blah blah blah.........the whole facility is corrupt starting from the top

Anonymous said...

Not only did they not give back the vacation days, they're also discreetly laying off and trying to double up job duties on those that are already overworked.

Anonymous said...

I am an employee of many years, and I have to say that if a union had been voted in(as it should have been) this would not be happening to the staff.

Anonymous said...

Well shame on prmc for taking the vac away. The nurses work hard...and also 2 west needs to pull it together . Those nurses need help not just two or three nurses to 12 patients. You can't give the proper care needed.