Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Jeanne Cooper, Young and the Restless Icon, Dead at 84: 'She Was in Peace and Without Fear'

Daytime-TV grand dame Jeanne Cooper, who played The Young and the Restless‘ Katherine, passed away on Wednesday morning after being hospitalized, off and on since April, for an undisclosed illness.

Cooper’s elder son, actor Corbin Bernsen, shared the sad news on Twitter, saying, “She was in peace and without fear. You all have been incredible in your love. In her name, share it today with others.”

More 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sad have watcher her all my life.

Anonymous said...

Noooo... she cant die yet:( omg! I am at a lost of words. RIP Miss C

Anonymous said...

Oh...she was awesome on The Young and the Restless.

Anonymous said...

I will always remember my mother watching the Young and the Restless while doing some house cleaning during Summer breaks in 1973. I was 13 in 1973 and I guess you could say I, like many others grew up with her. I remember the face lift. I remember her husband Philip Chancellor cheating on her with Jill Foster who was the maid or helper of the family. She was a Hottie on the show and stayed with the show as well. I can't believe I remember that far back. R.I.P. Mrs. Chancellor.

Anonymous said...

Yes 4:21....Red headed Jill....it was such a good plot.