Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, April 20, 2013

TED NUGENT: Obama Is The NRA Man Of The Year

I like my journalism the same way I like my music: rare, raw, close to the bone, no holds barred, brutally honest.

Rare is just what the real conservative GOP doctor ordered. My gut instincts tell me that bold, unapologetic, independent conservatives will have found a new journalistic juggernaut that goes straight for the journalism jugular. It’s about damn time.

This is the critical good in the face of the politically incorrect liberal bad and ugly. What’s lacking in America is a media pit-bull that has been trained to sniff out corruption, lies, double-speak, and to stand on point for the truth, then chomp into it and not let go.

You can’t swing a dead cat without hitting a story or a topic that has been glossed over or outright ignored by the lapdog media who is in the tank for the president and the Democrat Party. Mainstream media has bastardized the 1st Amendment. Shame on them.

More

1 comment:

Bullard Construction said...

Thank you, Ted. Keep going!