Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Breaking News

Several Fire departments in Wicomico County have been dispatched to South Schumaker Drive. There appears to be no fire at this time but fire department personnel are setting up a decontamination tent.

The reports coming in are that the Salisbury EMS were called to South Schumaker Drive.  Once they arrived they found the meth lab and evacuated the building and called in additional units as a precautionary measure. They are now in the process of setting up a decontamination tent. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

No fire, sounds like a meth lab

Anonymous said...

I saw smoke rising, and i live in pittsville. No lie! also i heard a "boom" sound not to long ago. could be anything. but unsettling to say the least.

Anonymous said...

well if nothing caught fire, i wonder about the smoke i saw. *scratches head*

Anonymous said...

There were 2 people claiming they were from Parkwood apartments making people leave. They even told WMDT to leave the scene. To late for you jerks the news about your apartment is already out!

Anonymous said...

11:32 I to would be unsettled by anything if I lived in the large metropolis of Pittsville!

Anonymous said...

10:01
I'm not 11:32 but I feel safer in Pittsville than I would if I lived in Salisbury!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
10:01
I'm not 11:32 but I feel safer in Pittsville than I would if I lived in Salisbury!

April 22, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Bada bing