Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, April 19, 2013

Beer Festival

More then 20 different countries will be showcasing some of the best beers in the world at this years International Beer Festival brought to you by The Irish Penny Pub & Grill and The Salisbury Area Chamber of Commerce. This years Salisbury Festival will be the home of our International Beer Fest. You'll receive unlimited tastings in your souvenir tasting glass and we will have live Music by "On The Edge". The event will take place in Downtown Salisbury at the River Walk. Saturday April 27th from 4-8pm. Tickets are $25.00 before April 26th and $30 at the door. Tickets will be available to purchase at The Irish Penny Pub, The Salisbury Area Chamber of Commerce and online at www.SalisburyFestival.com.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

I find most of these beer festivals are just showcasing the same beer I can go buy at my local beer store.

Anyone know if this one is going to be different? Already tried Guinness more times than I care to count.

Give me something different I can't find elsewhere.

I am talking like the vintage 1991 Woodchuck cider I found the other day, yummy stuff and never had before.