Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, March 02, 2013

CRITICAL MISSING PERSON

ROBIN LEE POPE

White Female - 51 Years of Age from Chester, MD.

Last seen March 1st @ 2300 hours in her vehicle at Kent Island Estates in Stevensville. Her pocketbook and cell phone were located in the vehicle.

When last seen she was accompanied by her Great Dane dog which was located on the shoreline deceased.

Anyone with information of her whereabouts is urged to contact the Queen Anne's County Sheriff's Office at (410) 758-0770.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty lady with a wonderful smile. I pray they find her in good health. Lord, protect her.

Anonymous said...

If she had been able to have a gun maybe she and her dog would be safe at home.

Anonymous said...

How about it 8:53. We all know it's true. Hope she's found safe. God be with her. (It doesn't look good.)

Anonymous said...

I agree about the gun issue. But owning a gun is a choice. this woman may not have even touched a gun before yet alone like them. So please... Do not bring the gun issue into her terrible situation. Just pray for her.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like another Drew Peterson story!

Anonymous said...

I understand that she may not have wanted to have a gun but if she did, like I would like to, she can't. I am a woman a few years younger than her and I am afraid when going shopping or being out alone late at night. I am afraid going to my car when I work late. I did not mean to offend anyone but I was very upset when I first heard about this.