Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, September 30, 2012

I Want To Win

FromBarack Obama 
ToJoe Albero alberobutzo@wmconnect.com


Joe --

I can't do this on my own.

Before tonight's fundraising deadline, I'm asking for your help.

We're on the brink of a milestone American politics has never seen: 10 million grassroots donations in one election year. Together, we've reached major milestones in the past -- because you helped get us there. I hope you'll step up now and help reach one more.

Chip in $5 or more today:

Thank you,

Barack 

Dear Barack,

"I Want To Win"

What you want and what your going to get are two different things. 

Sincerely, Joe

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

But, it's for the children! Uh, never mind. That's for Question 7. I forgot.

Anonymous said...

Are these for real Joe?

Satire?

No clue here

Anonymous said...

Joe:

send him one of your T-shirts

Anonymous said...

9:50, they are for real. You sign up for them at whitehouse.gov. I get the same message, but for the last 3 weeks, instead of them being addressed to me, good ol' Barack has changes my name to "Fred Johnson"! Funny how he cares so much about me....

Anonymous said...

Good Deal Joe: He will give you a free cell phone, a car with insurance paid for, housing and utilities paid for, several hundred dollars a month in food allowances and if have any kids $400-$500 a month for each kid; get rich if you have ten or so kids!

Anonymous said...

The Obama trash can't go fast enough. Those people are the perfect example of the worst America has to offer-the absolute worst. You have to look no further than their choice of a minister for over 20 years the "Rev" Wright.
It all started there and has ended with obama being directly responsible for the 4 brutal murders of 4 Americans which were 100 percent preventable had we had a serious leader in office.
History will not be kind to this incompetant who does not deserve to ever have the title "President" in front of his name.