Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Steak Salisbury At The Fountains

Dear Joe,

I just wanted to shoot you an email and see if you would post something on your blog about a local restaurant called Steak Salisbury at The Fountains. My wife and I have been there only a couple of times and their food and service goes above and beyond. I actually had a chance to sit and talk with the owner, Gus and his son Ulysses for a couple of minutes and let me tell you, you will never meet a nicer couple of guys. From what I can gather, they are trying to rebuild the business after an unsuccessful launch and bad reviews from the previous owners. I just know alot of people read your blog, as do I, and we all know the power of social medias. So I was just wondering if all the good people in and around Salisbury would please give this restaurant and this nice family a shot. I know alot of people here like big box stores and all, but these guys are the real deal! Some of the best food I've had in a while locally. Their homemade dinner breads are the best too! Thank you everyone!

Cordially,

Eric Ludwig
Downtown Barber

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Went there a few months back after it changed hands. The food was not too good. The ribeye steak was really thin and tough.

Anonymous said...

A couple of us went. I had rockfish batter fried. It was good. I would get it again.

Anonymous said...

A group of us went to celebrate a special birthday milestone for a co-worker, we had an extended lunch thank goodness!!! The wait time was unbelievable. It was not busy, and we had advance reservations. I actually ordered first and received my food last ,most definatley I was forgotten.
However, the quality of the food was great.

Anonymous said...

I went there for a wedding reception and the food was outstanding stuffed mushrooms with crab imperial was tops, but its hard to mess fresh crab meat up

Anonymous said...

my wife and i had an awful experience there. owner was yelling at employees as we sat just a few paces away. were very close to getting up and leaving.
food left no reason to come back

Anonymous said...

Been there a couple of times always good food and service

Anonymous said...

I have been there with my family a few times and have always had good service and food. The forgotten filet was affordable and delicious! I would pick them over Texas Roadhouse or Outback any day!