- Ed Klein says Wright was “very quiet, very polite, very measured” during their interview
- Of the Obamas, Wright said, ”Church is not their thing. It was never their thing.”
- Wright claims Clinton campaign may have been paying black pastors to disparage him
- He says his words have been “misused and taken out of context”
- Reverend alleges that Obama changed dramatically once he became president
Edward Klein’s new book, “The Amateur,” an unauthorized biography of President Barack Obama, makes some startling and intriguing claims. From former President Bill Clinton calling Obama an “amateur” to Rev. Jeremiah Wright alleging that he was offered hush money, the book is full of political surprises. Earlier this week, Klein gave Fox News’ Sean Hannity the three-hour recording of his discussion with Wright. The Blaze also obtained some copies of the recordings. We are currently working to obtain the raw, three-hour interview audio.