Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, March 16, 2012

Owner Passes Away, Cat Need A Loving Home

Hi Joe:

I am trying desperately to find a friends cat a permanent home. The owner recently passed away & no famimembers want the cat. The cat is beautiful !! he's a blk & white , male---neutered. Neighbors have been going over to feed it for the past few months & told me , this week, they are going to have get rid of him. I ask them to please wait a few weeks & I would try to find him a home. They have most graciously agreed.

I've taken a picture of him today, however ----- I don't know how to get that to you via e-mail! I can send you the pic I just had developed ---if you can post that on your site with the following info. If you can----mail me your address & I'll get that right off to you!!

BLACK & WHITE CAT DESPERATELY NEEDS A "FUREVER HOME"-----OWNER RECENTLY DIED.

"TOM" IS A BEAUTIFUL LARGE, BLACK/WHITE MALE CAT. HE HAS BEEN NEUTERED. HE'S VERY FRIENDLY , ONCE HE GETS TO KNOW YOU. HE WAS RAISED BY A WIDOW LADY & THEREFORE HASN'T BEEN AROUND A LOT OF PEOPLE . "TOM" IS STRICTLY AN INSIDE CAT, HAVING BEEN RAISED THIS WAY HIS ENTIRE LIFE.

HIS VET HERE IN SALISBURY IS "JOHNSON/MCGEE". I WENT TO GET AN UPDATE ON HIM & GOT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

HE IS 12 YRS. OLD---------ISN'T UP TO DATE ON SHOTS----------HE IS ON A SPECIAL "HILLS" FOOD DUE TO CRYSTALS IN THE URINE.

MY FRIEND LOVED HER CAT ! I AM IN HOPES THERE'S SOMEONE WHO WILL TAKE HIM IN ----AND SAVE HIM FROM BEING "PUT DOWN."

TWO REFERANCES SUCH-- AS PREACHER, EMPLOYER, VET, WILL BE REQUIRED TO ADOPT TOM.

YOU MAY REACH ME AT : 410 742-5692 OR ednacarol@verizon.net

No comments: