Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Clint Eastwood Speaks Out On Super Bowl Ad

LOS ANGELES, Feb 6 (TheWrap.com) - Clint Eastwood is setting the record straight about his improbably controversial Chrysler ad that aired on Sunday's Super Bowl.


The "Gran Torino" director went on the defensive Monday, dismissing suggestions that the ad is a partisan love letter to President Obama.


Speaking to Ron Mitchell, a producer at Fox News Channel's "The O'Reilly Factor," Eastwood asserted, "I am certainly not politically affiliated with Mr. Obama. It was meant to be a message ... just about job growth and the spirit of America. I think all politicians will agree with it."


More

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one in their right mind would think that Clint Eastwood was supporting Obama.

Anonymous said...

Supporting Obambam or not hawking for an Italian company shows what a vulture he is. Of course as he would put it "buzzards got to eat same as the worms" I am done with him.

Anonymous said...

12:17, you're a moron

Anonymous said...

I thought it was a very tasteful commercial aimed at benefiting the public morale. Why does everyone over analyze everything? I made eveyone around me stop talking so I could listen. But I am sure there will be the b******* and moaning bunch as always.

Anonymous said...

All I know is I wont be bying a chrysler. I think I'll go with a toyota Honda of ford

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 12:17 must be a flaming liberal since all he can do is name call.

Anonymous said...

I concurr with Anonymous 1:19 they would have to pay me to take a Chrysler.

Anonymous said...

Since Chrysler still owes the U.S. taxpayer 1.3 billion dollars advertising in that forum was inappropriate, and cannot be justified except of course as political grandstanding.