Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, September 12, 2011

Delmar High School 40th Reunion


This weekend the Class of 1971 gathered with Elvis to celebrate their 40th Reunion. This was the largest reunion this Class has ever celebrated.

Many asked me to send out a special thanks to Greg and Carol Tingle, the hosts of this reunion. They cooked a 161 pound pig. Man it was good!

Several people traveled quite a ways to be there and from everything I saw, they all had a blast. Every one agreed to hold a reunion every year from this point forward. Elvis has left the building.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures.I counted 6 people I used to get drunk with.Funny though,I look like an old man and they have'nt changed a bit.