Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Stray Dog In Tony Tank

Hi Joe,
 
I know you often post lost and found dogs. We have one in the Tony Tank neighborhood and we are trying to locate an owner.

There is a stray dog that has been wandering around our neighborhood for about a week now. He is a medium size dog, short red hair with a curly tail.  He kind of reminds me of a Rhodesian razor back but I don't think that is what he is.  I tried to lure him with food about a week a ago but to now avail.  He does have some kind of harness blue or green on him so maybe he does have a home. He is very quick and very skittish.  I do not have a picture. I can be a contacted by email. Jddaisy88@aol.com 

No comments: