Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, August 05, 2010

A Comment Worthy Of A Post

Well said, Joe. When this all started last year Mike was dumbfounded by Chuck's initial attempt to suspend him after entering Mike's locked office and rifling through Mike's personal possessions and making copies of some of the contents of Mike's briefcase. It was at that time that Chuck stole Mike's back-up weapon.

I've supported and defended Chuck against all enemies for over 16 years. I even changed parties to vote for Chuck in in first election (I changed my party affiliation back to Republican the day after that election). I am a strong supporter and campaign treasurer for Mike McDermott. So I'm watching one friend trying to destroy another.

Joe's right about the Brotherhood... you just don't do something like this to a brother. But Chuck has stepped over that line. Chucks actions disgust me.

Mike McDermott WILL win this election and go on to be a stellar representative for the Eastern Shore. Chuck will go down in history as a good cop gone bad.

Craig Theobald
Ironshire

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Craig, what are you drinking this early in the morning? Must be some good stuff.

Anonymous said...

who is chuck????!?!?!?! U talkin about the Sheriff

Anonymous said...

Craig,you've been living under a ROCK!!!

Ironshire said...

The truth hurts. And I live in the woods! :)

And I just wonder why other people don't identify themselves when they post comments. If you tell the truth and take the time to write a post, why are you afraid to sign your name to it?

Craig Theobald
Ironshire