Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Holy Cow, What A Night!








When I finally got up at 10:00 this morning I felt like I was hit by a train, and I don't even drink!

For the many thousands of you who came to last nights Fight, Thank You for suppurating Fernando Guerrero, the Main Street Gym and Hal Chernoff.

One thing is for sure, no one could ever say that after attending all of the fights last night that they were cheated out of one red cent. It was by far the most entertaining fights I have ever personally attended.

As usual, I'll put up a teaser Post today but we'll wait until Monday for the full blast view of things. Sorry Folks, that's just how we do things here on Salisbury News.

It was a very successful night for the Main Street Gym and Prize Fight Promotions. ShowTime was amazed once again at the huge crowd.

A special Thank You also goes out the Mr. Frank Hannah from Brew River for keeping his kitchen open late last night allowing so many of us to arrive for the After Party and get something to eat. I must say, their kitchen has done a complete 180 degree turn around. The food was fabulous, I had the scallops and they were to die for!

Enjoy the photos Folks and expect a huge Post on Monday as I was once again in the perfect location for taking pictures of ALL of the fights.

4 comments:

joe holland said...

This was my first live fight ever and it was way more than I had even expected,what a bunch of great fights and I even met Hal and was put in some kind of choke hold as he described to me how Ali told Foreman his last words,I got to shake hands with Alex also.And I must say that alot of people missed a real good battle and KO punch by the very last fight that was after Fernando's main event.And to top it all off,I even finally got to meet talk and shake hands with a PRO-POOL Player lol,again it was very nice meeting you Joe,and how about that Doctor getting up on the outside of the ring trying to stop the fight,I've mentioned that to alot of people today and they too have never seen or heard of that happening.WOW!!! What a night to remember!And again Joe,thanks for taking the time to talk with me for as busy and how excited you were.

Anonymous said...

Time to step it up !

Anonymous said...

I think mr holland has a man crush on Joe..your the man joe, even the guys want you!!

Anonymous said...

That fight was awesome along with the after party @ Brew. Man that place was jammed packed! I'm still trying to recover from that night! It does seem that Brew has made some changes. I was in for their Friday night feast 2 weeks ago. A.U.C.E Crab Legs, steamed shrimp, hush puppies and clam strips for $19.99. I figured even if it was just ok its only 20 bucks. WOW!! Everything came out steaming hot and fast!! You are right Joe, looks like they are turning things around over there @ Brew River. My girlfriend had the bacon wrapped scallops in some sort of orange dressing and she might have used the same words as you "to die for".

Again, Friday Night was awesome!!! You Da Man Fernando!!!