Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, August 10, 2009

www.youcanstopobama.com

There is a petition on this web site which you can sign and forward to everyone you know to get them to sign. The Georgia Insurance Commissioner, John Oxendine, will update the members of Congress on a weekly basis on how many Americans from around the nation have signed the petition. He will hand deliver the signed petitions to Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senator Harry Reid in Washington after Congress reconvenes.

Send the web site address to your friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, email or any other medium you use.

www.twitter.com/youcanstopobama
Facebook: You Can Stop Obamacare

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hand delivery to Pelosi will not
do any good. She will just put in file 13.

Anonymous said...

I think you have to be very careful who's list you sign these days. I sent a bunch of emails voicing my disproval ...... one of which went to Obama and this morning I received an e-mail from Axlerod. They are keeping lists of names. At 73 I doubt I am much of a threat but who knows? As long as I am breathing I guess I am:(

Orsonwells said...

12:54,

I hope I'm on that list, and everybody else's, too. In fact if the whole nation gets on that list, then I guess they'll have a list of a whole nation and know they're beat!