Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, June 15, 2009

The Chuck Campbell Fundraiser At Seacrets











Hundreds turned out for a Fundraiser for Chuck Campbell at Seacrets and enjoyed three fantastic Bands. My old friend Scotty has a new Band called OC Loud Love. Folks, anyone who was at Seacrets last night was absolutely blown away by this Group. The drumming was a show in itself, seriously. Go to their Website and check them out.

We're not privy to how much was raised yesterday for Chuck Campbell but the event was a blast and it was great to see Chuck having a good time. Please keep Chuck in your thoughts and prayers and hopefully sooner than later we'll be able to help Chuck get that new set of lungs and live a productive life in good health.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time yesterday. Meeting Chuck and his family was a wonderful experience. All of them are so positive and have a great outlook on how things will turn out.

As for the bands, they were great. OC Loud Love...I hope to hear them again and again. As for the drummer...no words can describe how good he was. I left before his big solo at the end but I've heard it was fantastic.

I'm looking forward to seeing Chuck and his family again at the next fundraiser I believe will be at Market Street Inn next month.

Kimmie

Anonymous said...

Great meeting you at Seacrets, Kimmie. Hope you can make it to Market Street for our next one. You really have a great attitude about life and being around people like you is definitely contagious. Keep your chin up!!

Joe, can you email me the pix you took so I can get them on my Faceboook page? Thanks for the coverage, buddy!! See you soon.

Chuck