Shooting in Salisbury 8-18-2019
- Station 2 fire and EMS dispatched for a shooting at Anne Street and Baker Street and advised to stage at 3:26 am.
- Assistant Chief 1 responds at 3:27 am.
- Truck 2 responds at 3:27 am.
- Paramedic 2 responds at 3:27 am.
- Central advises fire and EMS units that SPD advises "scene is secure and to expedite to 600 Baker Street." (You are only asked to "expedite" when it is a serious call).
- Truck 2 arrives on scene and establishes Baker Street Command at 3:28 am.
- Paramedic 2 arrives on scene at 3:28 pm.
- Assistant Chief 1 to Central, Paramedic 1 is transporting to PRMC, situation is under control and command is terminated at 3:38 am. Assistant Chief 1 is available at 3:40 am.
Almost 10 minutes on the scene for a serious call, What The HELL! But crime is down in Salisbury. Remember that when you go to the polls in November to vote for a new Mayor!!