Popular Posts

▼

Thursday, September 13, 2018

'Pussy Hat' Design Withdrawn After Activists Insist Some Women Have Penises

An Irish woman has withdrawn the “pussy hat” knitting pattern which she had posted online as a service to fellow female protesters preparing for President Trump’s visit to Ireland in November: woke activists had pointed out to her that some women have penises, not vaginas.

I won't be making pussy hats. I'm deleting the pattern I posted. I am really sorry for upsetting people, I've read, listened and learned and while it was not intentional it was thoughtless. I will make some hats with yellow roses instead.

— Katherine Nolan (@DoChara) September 2, 2018

Katherine’s noble, thoughtful, caring decision has been respected by some:

If there is one thing you are not it is thoughtless! If you’re taking orders for yellow rose hats I’d love one.

But not, unfortunately, by everyone.

More

7 comments:

  1. No wonder this world has gone to SH!T

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW about Trump Hair Hats ?????????

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4:22 - Yep!! Thought the exact same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They can't use penis hats because too many men have them, defeating the whole purpose of the purposeless movement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just spent 37 seconds of my life wondering how f.#!$ how insane the left is becoming.....

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.