Popular Posts

▼

Monday, January 25, 2016

Who Do You Side With? Take The Quiz


CLICK HERE to take the quiz.  Let us know who you side with in the comments section.

11 comments:

  1. The Donald all the way !!!!!!!
    No other choice but him.. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm voting Trump, but it says i side with rand paul. who the heck is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hillary needs to be in jail... Trump 2016

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came away 97% with both Trump and Carson.

    Works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't need a quiz to answer that. All I need is common sense, eye that aren't blind and be a patriot! Trump!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trump....95%
    (Carson 86%)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh, I really despise Trump. But apparently I agree with him 93% But, I also agree with Carson 86%, so there is hope.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.