Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, February 02, 2012

Who Is Calling?

We are all guilty of it, we look at our cell phone or caller I.D. before we answer the call and based mostly on the Area Code we decide to answer or not.

Well here at SBYNews we have learned that starting in March, March 23rd to be exact the Eastern Shore of Maryland will have a new area code for cell phones.

And the winning number is ....... 667.

So will you answer the call ?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got the mail and there was a letter from Verizon about this. Probably won't answer it since I won't know who it is. The ones I do know I know their numbers.

Anonymous said...

nope, they can leave a message

Anonymous said...

Well just one more piece of evidence that the Eastern Shore needs to declair its independance from the rest of the state.

How long ago was it that they took the 301 area code from us?

Anonymous said...

Is this just going to be for new cell phones or existing numbers too? Please, don't change my phone #.

Anonymous said...

I only answer calls from people I know, and that alone is no guarantee. That's what voice mail is for.

Anonymous said...

My cell phone is for my use in an emergency. No one has my number, including my spouse and children. If you need to get up with me, call me at home. If I am not there my answering machine is. No I do not have caller ID at home. This way of communicating was good enough for Grandma and it is good enough for me. Too much in life to enjoy to waste my time with cell phone distractions.

Anonymous said...

Who still has a home phone?

Anonymous said...

7:54 PM

If your wife and children have an emergency sounds like they can't count on you.

You can be like your grandma if you want, the rest of us will move forward.